Friday, May 15, 2009

Magic Red Shoes!

This really is my week of red isn't it?!

Sauntered into the city yesterday as I had to go buy some cheese for a wine and cheese night with my friends and then meet a boy I'm kinda seeing for lunch. Hehee.

So was meeting said boy in front of Myers on Bourke st and as I walked by....

Photobucket

Oh my shoes.

"In anticipation of the 70th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz in 2009, Warner Bros. Consumer Products, in partnership with CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements, have invited the world’s top shoe designers to reinterpret Dorothy’s iconic Ruby Slippers."

And they're in the Myers windows until the 24th of May!

So of course, lots of pretty pictures of SO many GORGEOUS shoes. Enjoy darlings!

Photobucket
Sergio Rossi
Omgosh, I think these are my favourite. I would wear these in a heartbeat! They're so hot!

Photobucket
Stuart Weitzman
Sorry about the reflections guys!

Photobucket
Roger Vivier

Photobucket
Oscar De La Renta
SO CUTE!

Photobucket
Moschino
I love these ones, I think they're just so sweet and the sculptural toe is beautiful!

Photobucket
Manolo Blahnik

Photobucket
Christian Louboutin

Photobucket
L.A.M.B

Photobucket
Jimmy Choo

Photobucket
Giuseppe Zanotti
The only flats in the bunch!

Photobucket
Diane Von Furstenberg

Photobucket
Botkier

Photobucket
Photobucket
Betsey Johnson
I adore these. Waay too much for a girl's own good!

Photobucket
Alberta Ferreti
Loving these as well!

*sigh* Really not helping with my overwhelming urge to want to buy gazillions of shoes at the moment. I really have turned into a shoes girl.

What can one do?

1 comment:

  1. So sexy... <3

    I like this blog -keep up the good work <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete