Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Soft Layers







Dress - From Tokyo, Belt - from the Philippines, Vest - Topshop, Necklace - from Vietnam, Shoes - Charles & Keith, Bag - Longchamp

So one of those days where I just ran through my closet throwing everything onto the floor because I had NO clue what to wear. Although I knew I wanted a dress, but I also knew it was going to be a good 30 degrees or so. So wanted to be comfortable.

I was pleasantly surprised with how cute this dress was with a belt and how cute the whole ensemble looked with sandals! (I was thinking of wearing it with heels originally...)

But yes, went to lunch with my best friend at Gingerboy (which you can read about here!) and then met someone for coffee down on Glenferrie road. All in all a good day.

Oh! And I finished "Game of Thrones", great book! Now working on "The Dragon Keeper" by Robin Hobb, one of my favourite writers!

No comments:

Post a Comment