Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Darling. Just Fabulous.







Shirt - Façonnable, Shorts - Hael, Shoes - Schu

Wore this yesterday and had a fabulously decadent lunch for one. Baked chicken and strawberry, vanilla cheesecake. Mmmmm. And a great book of course.

I'm so glad in a way that my mum used to buy all her clothes kinda oversized. For whatever reason, she's always been tiny. Weird 80's trend. But since they're generally a bit bigger, they all fit me pretty well since I'm a little more on the manly side. I have guns honey.

For some reason, the shirt and the shorts combination makes me feel like a gay man. I don't mean that in a bad way at all, I absolutely love it, so of course I had to pair it with these cute little shoes...which a guy has totally asked where I bought them from before.

So yah. Totally just wanted to strut around the city all day. Cause y'know darling. I just felt so fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment