Monday, May 10, 2010

A little fairytale...











Top - Topshop, Skirt - Zara, Jumper/hoodie - Vivienne Westwood Red Label, Cardigan - Miss Selfridge

Well I should've updated yesterday, but just so y'all know, cause I'm quite proud of myself, on Sunday I ran at the Mother's Classic Fun Run, which is a fun run (obviously) held on Mother's Day to raise money for breast cancer research. I ran 8kms in 47 minutes and 49 seconds and raised $1000! Also placed 2805 out of 5595 people, which I thought was kinda cool, haha. :]

But anyhoo, this is what I'm wearing today. I randomly had a craving to wear this hoodie, so just tossed on some easy to ear clothes. Got a bit cool though, so tossed on my lil black cardie underneath it.

Isn't this cute though? Picked it up in Japan at the Gotemba outlets last year and I haven't really worn it much because I've always thought it'd fall off my shoulders, but after wearing it all day today, I'm very much attached to it. Makes me feel like a bit of a witch with the hood and sleeves.

Also, very much love my lil black cardigan, the back is just lace, which you can't really see so well because my top is black itself, but I found it in this cute little shop on the corner of Johnston and Smith which carries samples from all the British brands you can't get in Melbourne.

And I never wear matching ankle socks.

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit. Its an interesting jacket... kinda half poncho, half hoodie =P

    mystique-glamour

    ReplyDelete