Monday, April 12, 2010

Slightly Light









Singlet - Sass and Bide, Shorts - Aeropostale, Leggings - Black Milk Clothing, Shoes - Schu Bar

This post is about a week late, sorry for being so slack! Was just in Sydney over the weekend for a fabulous zombie-ing and Thriller dancing time (yes I'm entirely serious!). I may get videos up soon. :]

Wore this out on one of those weird, cool but really warm cause it's sunny days too. But it worked out pretty well for me, picked up some film that I got developed from my great uncle's camera and found old pics of my deceased dog which brought up some nostalgia and went for lunch with the boy at my favourite cafe.

Black Milk Clothing has also just re-released some new spartan leggings...which I'm DYING to buy...but...I just bought some goodies in Sydney....*siiiiiiigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment