Saturday, April 17, 2010

A little bit wild...











Dress - White Suede, Jacket - White Suede, Shoes - Charles & Keith

I finally have my leopard print dress.

White Suede (if you haven't noticed in some of my posts already...) is one of my favourite Melbourne brands I think. I just wish I had more money to buy more of their beautiful dresses!

I scored this dress on my trip to Sydney though (funnily enough), from a few seasons ago, but even then I couldn't find this one in the stores in my size.

So there it was in Sydney, in my size, on sale.

We all know that it was meant to be in that instance!

So since it was Friday yesterday, I decided it would be dress up Friday as I wanted any reason to wear this dress out and feel fabulous in the city. Which I certainly did! Gym, lunch at my favourite cafe (again) with one of my dearest friends and a fun night trotting around town (in heels this high it's what you do) with Brad. Although we concluded Friday night's weren't our nights for going out (we prefer being able to hear each other talk...) we still discovered a whole heap of new places to check out at a later date. Gosh I love Melbourne.

No comments:

Post a Comment