Saturday, November 28, 2009

A shiny summer....





Top - Uniqlo, shorts - Aeropostale, Hat - some random store in One Utama, Shoes - Charles & Keith

So I touched down in Malaysia last night, spending the next 10 days or so in Kuala Lumpur.

Which I'm a little worried about, as other than eating with my relatives (which only occupies lunch and dinner times), really, the only thing for me to do here...is go shopping.

Is this such a bad thing? Oh no not really, but I'm sure my credit card will hate me later and I'm SUPPOSED to be saving money for my US trip next year...dilemmas, dilemmas.

But I"m moving from my Aunt's place to a hotel with my dad tomorrow, which although is across from a shopping centre, at least has a gym so I can have another way to occupy myself at least.

So I did do a little bit of shopping today, picked up a few little pieces, I can't help myself. I needed a pair of sandals and within 30 minutes of being in the shopping mall found these beauties in Charles & Keith on sale for only 50 ringett! Am tempted to go back and get them in the dark brown colour as well as I really do quite like them and I really really don't have any sandals for summer in Melbourne!

Also picked up the hat. It's not hat weather wherever I am at all. But I put it on and fell in love with it. I always see it being worn like this, in a kinda slouchy way, in magazines and things, and I love the look but not many hats actually sit like it should on my head, cause my head is so freaking big. So when I slipped this on and saw that it did, I decided I must have it.

And because I think I'm falling for the sequin obsession that seems to be popping up EVERYWHERE now.

Hoping to hit KLCC tomorrow and the bigger Topshop store there...am dying to see if they have the Ashish boots in Zebra....crossing fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment