Friday, November 20, 2009

A ray of sunshine...




Shirt: modified Ralph Lauren, shorts: Witchery, shoes: picked up in Linea Italia, Belt: Picked up from crossings in Shang Mall

God I'm sorry again for the iPhone pictures and the horrible location. But it's the only access I have to a full length mirror and I'm too lazy to use my self timer. : <

But if you didn't know already, I have a fatal attraction to yellow. Well I love hints of colour in general in an outfit, but yellow is clearly my favourite!

Also, I love this shirt. It's originally a man's shirt but I got it tailored to fit my shoulders and body a little more and it's easily one of my favourite white shirts now. I took two more shirts back to the place I got this shirt tailored like 2 months ago and they wanted to charge me like double the price! I think I need to learn how to sew....

No comments:

Post a Comment