Monday, November 9, 2009

Playing with dolls...

I used to be a huge fan of Barbie when I was younger, I mean really, do you know many girls who weren't? Although I will admit my fondness for pink did not come til my later years.

Mimco has just released a collaboration with Barbie to celebrate her 50 years.

Oh god it's so cute.

Although I don't love the items that have the Barbie logo blatantly on it (most of the bags/clutches) I ADORE the shoes. Check them out!


Absolutely definetly buying these when I get home. If they're still there ;__;


I am CRAZY for this colour. WAY too cute.


I love chunky rings. What can I say?


I normally don't hesitate to buy headbands from Mimco, but $100 might be pushing it...;x

Check out the whole lot here!
http://www.mimco.com.au/Shop/Barbie-Loves-Mimco-_104/index.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment