Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feelin just peachy...





Top - Elle Mcpherson Intimates, Shorts - Aeropostal, Jacket - White Suede, Sandals - Charles & Keith

So this top I found in a Bendon outlet, in the pajamas section. But I saw it and absolutely fell in love with the colour and cut, so I've decided it's going to become an adorable top instead! And my friend who previewed my outfit over skype before I went out, commented on how touchable the material looked. Teehee.

It was just another one of those perfect weather days y'know? Although my day started out a bit rough, it ended up being pretty awesome. Good weather, met up with a friend in my FAVOURITE cafe and then got home...and discovered that my black milk leggings had arrived.

I rushed upstairs to try them on...oh my goodness. I am SO in love. I want it to be winter so I can wear them EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE.

So I celebrated by taking 20 million pictures of them.





Oh and in these next few pics are some of my new purchases from the Maurice and Eve two day warehouse sale, god i'm SO glad they brought that to Melbourne. I was devastated when it was firstly announced in Sydney.









Need to find me a good backless bra for these backless tops though...but aren't they great? I absolutely love the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment