Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Day After...

Ah you've gotta love going out and having a couple of beers with your friends one night...but the next day, your body so does not love you back after. I always hate how bloated I feel and of course, during the course of the night I say I won't have so much...but it never turns out that way.

Good company, cute boys and swimming pools always leave you wanting more.

But anyway, back to my point, after a night of drinking I'm always looking for loose comfy clothes. My favourite lil empire line dress I usually wear was soaked from the night before, so I had to see what else I could find.

I'm actually very happy with the lil outfit I threw together this morning <3 Sorry for not so great photos, but they still do the job!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my shoooes <3 I picked them up on my most recent trip to Japan, I rarely wear sneakers these days but I thought these were a lil more chic than the usual. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment