Monday, December 14, 2009

Super.



Shirt - H&M, Jeans - Sass and Bide, Shoes - Charles & Keith, Handbag - North Edsa shopping mall in Manila

I love supermarkets. I love food, I love shopping for food and I'm slowly growing more of a love for cooking as well. Just had a massive cookfest with my friends on the weekend and it was just glorious fun.

Potato pancakes, macaroons and a lot of meat was had over the course of one day.


The boyfriend. Teehee.






My precious pup wanted in too, but we all know how bad chocolate is for dogs...

On a random note about my outfit, the jeans I'm wearing were my first pair of Sass and Bide which I haven't worn in forever and I was just commenting to my mum how you never get jeans at this length anymore. I kinda dig it for summer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment