Friday, October 23, 2009

Run my pretties run!

Oh gosh I really am horrible with updating this aren't I?

I remember uploading these pictures to my facebook last week and going, yup, once I upload these I'll update my blog.

Buuut, I got a bit distracted. I suppose. ;x

So these photos are from last weekend when I went to the Caulfield cup for the Spring Racing Carnival, for the third year in a row, with some of my dearest friends. I love the horse-races and I'm one of the few girls who actually ENJOYS watching the horses run and putting money on them. Although I lost a fair bit of money, but nevermind! My friend said I was the cutest girl there because I was classy and elegant. The races get so trashy sometimes, but it's nice to see some people really put it an effort every now and again.





Dress - White Suede, Jacket - White Suede, Shoes - L.A.M.B, Belt - MNG, Bag - Louis Vuitton, Headpiece - A store in Shibuya in Tokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment