Tuesday, September 29, 2009

POWER

SHOULDERS.

Hmm, I realised I hadn't posted this up from a few days ago and thought it might be interesting to pop up here.

There's this brand in the Philippines called 'Tyler', which I've gone into a few times and I've really enjoyed looking at their stuff. They have beautifully structured clothes, which I find suit my body type a bit better, nice starchy collars and stuff.

And of course they have some rather interesting construction, lots of ruffles, shapes and what not.

I did get one thing from there a few days ago, although forgot to take a picture of it, but I wanted to share this because I thought this was just GREAT.




Power shoulders are in no?

I can't find a website for Tyler :< But if anyone does find it, please do share it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment