Monday, May 17, 2010

White Days Black Nights





Jumper - Sass and Bide, Tshirt - Juicy Bear, Jeans - Dr Denim, Scarf - From Tokyo, Shoes - MNG







Dress - Kate Moss for Topshop, Leggings - BlackMilk Clothing, Shoes - Acne

Argh! So behind in uploading! I can't believe how busy I've been! So instead of putting all my pictures in one post I'm going to break it up into a few, so it's not such an image overload!

First outfit I wore on Wednesday when I went into the city to have lunch with Brad and then ranted and raved at a meeting in the restaurant I work at part time (as a marketing assistant) afterwards. Hadn't worn these shoes out for ages and loved how they looked paired with some black stockings underneath.

Love being able to wear summer shoes in winter!

Second outfit was when Brad and I went out for dinner on Thursday night. I had seen this dress ages ago in stores but could not justify the price tag, as much as I loved it. I mean, heart prints, shirt dress, it was designed for me! However, on a later trip to Malaysia I saw it with a 30% discount on the price tag.

Hey I could justify that. So the dress became mine and I am still very happy. Although one of the top buttons pops open every now and again, so I have to be a bit wary with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment